COVID-19 Vaccine eligibility is expanding!
Vaccine eligibility is expanding to include all adults aged 18 and older, who live or work in specified jobs, in Winnipeg communities.
Eligible jobs in these communities include:
• kindergarten to Grade 12 schools;
• child-care providers;
• food-processing facilities;
• grocery or convenience stores;
• gas stations;
• public health inspectors or workplace safety and health officers; or
• anywhere that serves food (e.g. restaurants or food banks).
More information about community-based eligibility is available at:
Posters with maps of eligible communities and more information about how to book an appointment are available at https://protectmb.ca.