St. Vital Neighbourhoods.png

Please contact 311 with the details of the pothole or lane.

Provide precise information, such as the exact location of the pothole or back lane, approximate measurements,etc. If you choose to email 311, you can also attach photos to demonstrate the condition of the lane. 

All of this will help City of Winnipeg staff determine where to fit the repair in the queue of work.

Reporting potholes is also one of the ways that street renewal programs determine their future projects. You can dial 311 or email to report the pothole. You will get a reference number for your service request and can then track it online or by calling in. 

images (1).jfif

Make your report and service request by contacting 311 by phone or email You can also get more information on recycling, garbage, yard waste collection or general information about the water and waste department by contacting 311.